Kool site
Hi,
Welcome To Kool Site
Here You Can Do Lots Of things Like Posting , Making Freinds , Chatting & all..
So If You Wanna Join The Site Click On Register andif your already register click on log in
& If You Are Already A Member Then Login & Keep Posting!!
& The Main Of all!! HAVE FUN!!!

From,
KS Team

This is the place to talk independently

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling AnnouncementsOur latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling
Statistics
We have 5 registered users
The newest registered user is Mystic_gohan

Our users have posted a total of 15 messages in 6 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello hope every knows me
Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:03 pm by comeondudes

» Slap ^_^
Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm by comeondudes

» hi dimin here
Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 pm by comeondudes

» This is the new forum
Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 pm by comeondudes

» Thing's you can buy
Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 pm by comeondudes

» Forum rules
Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm by comeondudes

Affiliates
free forum

Online Bingo Counters
Digital clock

Share | 

Forum rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
comeondudes
Admin

Male Sagittarius Posts : 10
Birthday : 1998-11-26

PostSubject: Forum rules   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.

If you have any doubts you can ask me in my PM or Email adresses which are mentioned below in my signature

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://koolsite.forumotion.net

Forum rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1